Today is Election Day in Georgia Senate Run-off. Friend of Million Voices and American Patriot Lt. Col. Allen West published an important article in the Western Journal today. We wanted to share it with you and encourage you to read, share, and VOTE in you’re in Georgia.
ARTICLE EXCERPT FROM ALLEN WEST:
A few thousand voters could make the difference in the outcomes of these runoff elections, and in doing so, they will determine the balance of power in the U.S. Senate, which will shape the future of our nation, for good or for ill.
Christian voters: I urge you to make your voices heard through your votes. If you are on the fence about casting your ballot, here is why your vote is necessary:
Thousands of votes make a huge difference.
More than 2 million people have already voted in the Senate runoff elections in Georgia — approximately 39 percent of the voters registered in the state this year.
If we learned anything from the 2020 presidential election, it is just how small the margin of victory or loss can be. We saw this in swing state after swing state, most notably in Georgia.
- Religious FreedomAdam W. Schindler2020-07-29T22:27:16-04:00
- Human LifeAdam W. Schindler2020-09-18T19:39:13-04:00
- Biblical Justice and RehabilitationAdam W. Schindler2020-07-29T03:32:52-04:00
- Spiritual AwakeningAdam W. Schindler2020-09-17T08:56:11-04:00
- Israel & WorldAdam W. Schindler2020-08-10T17:15:53-04:00
- Equality and UnityAdam W. Schindler2020-09-18T19:24:07-04:00
- Those in needAdam W. Schindler2020-07-29T03:44:15-04:00
- Biblical, family, marriage & genderAdam W. Schindler2020-07-29T03:39:59-04:00
- StewardshipAdam W. Schindler2020-07-29T03:40:14-04:00
- God’s CreationAdam W. Schindler2020-07-29T03:43:30-04:00