In 2020, Voters in Alabama will elect one member to the U.S. Senate and seven candidates to serve in the U.S. House of Representatives from each of the state’s seven congressional districts. Voters will be selecting two Alabama Supreme Court justices, two Alabama Court of Civil Appeals justices and two Alabama Court of Criminal Appeals seats. Alabama held their primary election March 3rd.
Important dates to remember:
- November 3, 2020: General Election
- October 19: Voter registration deadline
Online voter registration is permitted in Alabama. Voters can also submit a paper registration form in person or by mail to their local county auditor. Your vote is valuable to the state and makes a difference!
- Religious FreedomAdam W. Schindler2020-04-09T02:20:02+06:00
- Human LifeAdam W. Schindler2020-04-09T02:11:52+06:00
- Biblical Justice and RehabilitationAdam W. Schindler2020-04-09T02:12:42+06:00
- Spiritual AwakeningAdam W. Schindler2020-04-09T02:13:28+06:00
- Israel & WorldAdam W. Schindler2020-04-09T02:14:08+06:00
- Equality and UnityAdam W. Schindler2020-04-09T02:35:28+06:00
- Those in needAdam W. Schindler2020-04-28T23:46:57+06:00
- Biblical, family, marriage & genderAdam W. Schindler2020-04-28T23:46:23+06:00
- StewardshipAdam W. Schindler2020-04-28T23:45:30+06:00
- God’s CreationAdam W. Schindler2020-05-01T14:12:29+06:00