In 2020, Florida voters will elect 27 candidates to serve in the U.S. House of Representatives from each of the state’s 27 congressional districts. The Florida Supreme Court justice seats currently held by Barbara Lagoa, Robert J. Luck, and Carlos Muniz will be up for retention and 23 Florida District Court of Appeal justices will also be up for retention. Florida held their presidential primary election March 17th.
Important dates to remember:
- August 18, 2020: State Primary Election
- July 20: Voter registration deadline
- August 8-15: Early voting
- November 3, 2020: General Election
- October 5: Voter registration deadline
- October 24 – 31: Early voting
Florida does not currently allow online voter registration. To register to vote, fill out a voter registration application, print it, sign it, and mail it to the voter registrar in your county of residence. In 2016, the outcome of the presidential election in Florida was decided by only 1.20%. Your vote is valuable to the state and makes a difference!
For every $1 given Million Voices can send 10 voter guides via text message to citizens like you.
- Religious FreedomAdam W. Schindler2020-07-29T22:27:16-04:00
- Human LifeAdam W. Schindler2020-09-18T19:39:13-04:00
- Biblical Justice and RehabilitationAdam W. Schindler2020-07-29T03:32:52-04:00
- Spiritual AwakeningAdam W. Schindler2020-09-17T08:56:11-04:00
- Israel & WorldAdam W. Schindler2020-08-10T17:15:53-04:00
- Equality and UnityAdam W. Schindler2020-09-18T19:24:07-04:00
- Those in needAdam W. Schindler2020-07-29T03:44:15-04:00
- Biblical, family, marriage & genderAdam W. Schindler2020-07-29T03:39:59-04:00
- StewardshipAdam W. Schindler2020-07-29T03:40:14-04:00
- God’s CreationAdam W. Schindler2020-07-29T03:43:30-04:00