In 2020, voters in Idaho will elect one member to the U.S. Senate and two candidates to serve in the U.S. House of Representatives from each of the state’s two congressional districts. Both State Senate and State House seats will also be announced and decided in the 2020 elections. Two Idaho Supreme Court justices, currently held by Gregory W. Moeller and John R. Stegner, must stand for nonpartisan election. One Idaho Court of Appeals justice, currently held by Amanda Brailsford, must stand for nonpartisan election, as well. Idaho held their presidential primary election March 10th.
Important dates to remember:
- May 19, 2020: State Primary Election
- April 24: Voter registration deadline
- May 4 – 15: Early voting
- November 3, 2020: General Election
- October 9: Voter registration deadline
- October 19 – 30: Early voting
Online voter registration is permitted in Idaho. Voters can also submit a paper registration form in person or by mail to the voter registrar in their county of residence. Same-day voter registration is available in Idaho. Your vote is valuable to the state and makes a difference!
For every $1 given Million Voices can send 10 voter guides via text message to citizens like you.
- Religious FreedomAdam W. Schindler2020-07-29T22:27:16-04:00
- Human LifeAdam W. Schindler2020-09-18T19:39:13-04:00
- Biblical Justice and RehabilitationAdam W. Schindler2020-07-29T03:32:52-04:00
- Spiritual AwakeningAdam W. Schindler2020-09-17T08:56:11-04:00
- Israel & WorldAdam W. Schindler2020-08-10T17:15:53-04:00
- Equality and UnityAdam W. Schindler2020-09-18T19:24:07-04:00
- Those in needAdam W. Schindler2020-07-29T03:44:15-04:00
- Biblical, family, marriage & genderAdam W. Schindler2020-07-29T03:39:59-04:00
- StewardshipAdam W. Schindler2020-07-29T03:40:14-04:00
- God’s CreationAdam W. Schindler2020-07-29T03:43:30-04:00