In 2020, voters in Illinois will elect one member to the U.S. Senate and 18 candidates to serve in the U.S. House of Representatives from each of the state’s 18 congressional districts. Both State Senate and State House seats will also be announced and decided in the 2020 elections. In addition, four Illinois Supreme Court Justices and 10 Illinois Appellate Court Justices are up for retention election or partisan election. Illinois held their primary election March 17th.
Important dates to remember:
- November 3, 2020: General Election
- October 6: Voter registration deadline
- October 19 – November 2: Early voting
Online voter registration is permitted in Illinois. Voters can also submit a paper registration form in person or by mail to the voter registrar in their county of residence.
Your vote is valuable to the state and makes a difference!
- Religious FreedomAdam W. Schindler2020-04-09T02:20:02+06:00
- Human LifeAdam W. Schindler2020-04-09T02:11:52+06:00
- Biblical Justice and RehabilitationAdam W. Schindler2020-04-09T02:12:42+06:00
- Spiritual AwakeningAdam W. Schindler2020-04-09T02:13:28+06:00
- Israel & WorldAdam W. Schindler2020-04-09T02:14:08+06:00
- Equality and UnityAdam W. Schindler2020-04-09T02:35:28+06:00
- Those in needAdam W. Schindler2020-04-28T23:46:57+06:00
- Biblical, family, marriage & genderAdam W. Schindler2020-04-28T23:46:23+06:00
- StewardshipAdam W. Schindler2020-04-28T23:45:30+06:00
- God’s CreationAdam W. Schindler2020-05-01T14:12:29+06:00