In 2020, voters in Indiana will elect nine candidates to serve in the U.S. House of Representatives from each of the state’s nine congressional districts. Voters will be selecting candidates for governor, lieutenant governor, attorney general, Indiana State Senate, and Indiana State House of Representatives in the 2020 elections. One Indiana Supreme Court Justice and six Indiana Court of Appeals Justices are up for retention election. **The Indiana primary election has been moved to June 2, due to the COVID-19 situation.
Important dates to remember:
- (NEW DATE) June 2, 2020: Primary Election
- May 4: Voter registration deadline
- November 3, 2020: General Election
- October 5: Voter registration deadline
Online voter registration is permitted in Indiana. Voters can also submit a paper registration form in person or by mail to the voter registrar in their county of residence.
Your vote is valuable to the state and makes a difference!
- Religious FreedomAdam W. Schindler2020-04-09T02:20:02+06:00
- Human LifeAdam W. Schindler2020-04-09T02:11:52+06:00
- Biblical Justice and RehabilitationAdam W. Schindler2020-04-09T02:12:42+06:00
- Spiritual AwakeningAdam W. Schindler2020-04-09T02:13:28+06:00
- Israel & WorldAdam W. Schindler2020-04-09T02:14:08+06:00
- Equality and UnityAdam W. Schindler2020-04-09T02:35:28+06:00
- Those in needAdam W. Schindler2020-04-28T23:46:57+06:00
- Biblical, family, marriage & genderAdam W. Schindler2020-04-28T23:46:23+06:00
- StewardshipAdam W. Schindler2020-04-28T23:45:30+06:00
- God’s CreationAdam W. Schindler2020-05-01T14:12:29+06:00