In 2020, voters in Kansas will elect one member to the U.S. Senate and four candidates to serve in the U.S. House of Representatives from each of the state’s four congressional districts. Voters will be selecting candidates for the Kansas State Senate and Kansas State House of Representatives. In addition, Two Kansas Supreme Court Justices and seven Kansas Court of Appeals Justices are up for a retention election in 2020.
Important dates to remember:
- August 4, 2020: Primary Election
- July 14: Voter registration deadline
- July 15 – 28: Early voting
- November 3, 2020: General Election
- October 13: Voter registration deadline
- October 14 – 27: Early voting
Online voter registration is permitted in Kansas. Voters can also submit a paper registration form in person or by mail to the voter registrar in your county of residence.
Your vote is valuable to the state and makes a difference!
For every $1 given Million Voices can send 10 voter guides via text message to citizens like you.
- Religious FreedomAdam W. Schindler2020-07-29T22:27:16-04:00
- Human LifeAdam W. Schindler2020-09-18T19:39:13-04:00
- Biblical Justice and RehabilitationAdam W. Schindler2020-07-29T03:32:52-04:00
- Spiritual AwakeningAdam W. Schindler2020-09-17T08:56:11-04:00
- Israel & WorldAdam W. Schindler2020-08-10T17:15:53-04:00
- Equality and UnityAdam W. Schindler2020-09-18T19:24:07-04:00
- Those in needAdam W. Schindler2020-07-29T03:44:15-04:00
- Biblical, family, marriage & genderAdam W. Schindler2020-07-29T03:39:59-04:00
- StewardshipAdam W. Schindler2020-07-29T03:40:14-04:00
- God’s CreationAdam W. Schindler2020-07-29T03:43:30-04:00