In 2020, U.S. Senator Gary Peters (D), will be up for re-election. Voters in Michigan will elect 14 candidates to serve in the U.S. House of Representatives, as well as members of the Michigan House of Representatives. Two Michigan Supreme Court justice seats and 11 Michigan Court of Appeals seats will all stand for nonpartisan election. Two State Board of Education seats will also be decided. The Michigan presidential primary election was held March 10th.
Important dates to remember:
- August 4, 2020: State Primary Election
- November 3, 2020: General Election
Michigan does not currently allow online voter registration, but voters can register in-person with the local clerk through Election Day. To register, fill out a voter registration application, print it, sign it, and mail it to the voter registrar in your county of residence. In 2016, the outcome of the presidential election in Michigan was decided by only .23%. Your vote is valuable to the state and makes a difference!
- Religious FreedomAdam W. Schindler2020-04-09T02:20:02+06:00
- Human LifeAdam W. Schindler2020-04-09T02:11:52+06:00
- Biblical Justice and RehabilitationAdam W. Schindler2020-04-09T02:12:42+06:00
- Spiritual AwakeningAdam W. Schindler2020-04-09T02:13:28+06:00
- Israel & WorldAdam W. Schindler2020-04-09T02:14:08+06:00
- Equality and UnityAdam W. Schindler2020-04-09T02:35:28+06:00
- Those in needAdam W. Schindler2020-04-28T23:46:57+06:00
- Biblical, family, marriage & genderAdam W. Schindler2020-04-28T23:46:23+06:00
- StewardshipAdam W. Schindler2020-04-28T23:45:30+06:00
- God’s CreationAdam W. Schindler2020-05-01T14:12:29+06:00