In 2020, one of Minnesota’s U.S. Senate seats will be up for reelection. Tina Smith (D) is the incumbent. Eight candidates will be elected to serve in the U.S. House of Representatives from each of the state’s eight congressional districts. Voters will also be selecting candidates for the Minnesota State Senate and Minnesota State House. In addition, two seats on the Minnesota Supreme Court and six seats on the Minnesota Court of Appeals are up for nonpartisan election. Minnesota held their presidential primary election March 3rd.
Important dates to remember:
- August 11, 2020: State Primary Election
- November 3, 2020: General Election
Online voter registration is permitted in Minnesota. Voters can also submit a paper registration form and send it to their county board of elections. Voter registration can occur in person on the day of election at your polling location. In 2016, the outcome of the presidential election in Minnesota was decided by only 1.52%. Your vote is valuable to the state and makes a difference!
- Religious FreedomAdam W. Schindler2020-04-09T02:20:02+06:00
- Human LifeAdam W. Schindler2020-04-09T02:11:52+06:00
- Biblical Justice and RehabilitationAdam W. Schindler2020-04-09T02:12:42+06:00
- Spiritual AwakeningAdam W. Schindler2020-04-09T02:13:28+06:00
- Israel & WorldAdam W. Schindler2020-04-09T02:14:08+06:00
- Equality and UnityAdam W. Schindler2020-04-09T02:35:28+06:00
- Those in needAdam W. Schindler2020-04-28T23:46:57+06:00
- Biblical, family, marriage & genderAdam W. Schindler2020-04-28T23:46:23+06:00
- StewardshipAdam W. Schindler2020-04-28T23:45:30+06:00
- God’s CreationAdam W. Schindler2020-05-01T14:12:29+06:00