In 2020, voters in Montana will elect one member to the U.S. Senate and one candidate to serve in the U.S. House of Representatives. Voters will be electing nine state executives, including: Governor, Lieutenant Governor, Secretary of State, Superintendent of Public Instruction, Attorney General, Commissioner of Securities and Insurance, State Auditor, and Three Public Service Commission seats. Montana will be selecting candidates for the State Senate, the State House of Representatives and two Montana Supreme Court seats.
Important dates to remember:
- June 2, 2020: Primary
- May 4: Voter registration deadline
- November 3, 2020: General Election
- October 5: Voter registration deadline
Montana does not currently allow online voter registration. To register to vote, fill out a voter registration application, print it, sign it, and mail it to the voter registrar in the county of residence. Your vote is valuable to the state and makes a difference!
For every $1 given Million Voices can send 10 voter guides via text message to citizens like you.
- Religious FreedomAdam W. Schindler2020-07-29T22:27:16-04:00
- Human LifeAdam W. Schindler2020-09-18T19:39:13-04:00
- Biblical Justice and RehabilitationAdam W. Schindler2020-07-29T03:32:52-04:00
- Spiritual AwakeningAdam W. Schindler2020-09-17T08:56:11-04:00
- Israel & WorldAdam W. Schindler2020-08-10T17:15:53-04:00
- Equality and UnityAdam W. Schindler2020-09-18T19:24:07-04:00
- Those in needAdam W. Schindler2020-07-29T03:44:15-04:00
- Biblical, family, marriage & genderAdam W. Schindler2020-07-29T03:39:59-04:00
- StewardshipAdam W. Schindler2020-07-29T03:40:14-04:00
- God’s CreationAdam W. Schindler2020-07-29T03:43:30-04:00