In 2020, Nebraska voters will elect one member to the U.S. Senate and three candidates to serve in the U.S. House of Representatives from each of the state’s three congressional districts. Five state executive offices, Two Nebraska Supreme Court justices, Two Nebraska Court of Appeals justices are all up for election. Voters will also be selecting candidates for the Nebraska State Senate.
Important dates to remember:
- May 12, 2020: Primary Election
- April 23: Voter registration deadline
- April 13 – May 11: Early voting
- November 3, 2020: General Election
- October 16: Voter registration deadline
- October 4 – November 2: Early voting
Online voter registration is permitted in Nebraska. Voters can also submit a paper registration form in person or by mail to their local county auditor. In Nebraska, a top-two primary system is used for the nonpartisan legislature and some other statewide races. All other primaries are semi-closed. All county election offices will accept early-voting applications up to 120 days prior to a statewide primary, general or special election. Online applications must be submitted by 5:00 p.m on the third Friday before the election. Your vote is valuable to the state and makes a difference!
For every $1 given Million Voices can send 10 voter guides via text message to citizens like you.
- Religious FreedomAdam W. Schindler2020-07-29T22:27:16-04:00
- Human LifeAdam W. Schindler2020-09-18T19:39:13-04:00
- Biblical Justice and RehabilitationAdam W. Schindler2020-07-29T03:32:52-04:00
- Spiritual AwakeningAdam W. Schindler2020-09-17T08:56:11-04:00
- Israel & WorldAdam W. Schindler2020-08-10T17:15:53-04:00
- Equality and UnityAdam W. Schindler2020-09-18T19:24:07-04:00
- Those in needAdam W. Schindler2020-07-29T03:44:15-04:00
- Biblical, family, marriage & genderAdam W. Schindler2020-07-29T03:39:59-04:00
- StewardshipAdam W. Schindler2020-07-29T03:40:14-04:00
- God’s CreationAdam W. Schindler2020-07-29T03:43:30-04:00