In 2020, voters in New Jersey will elect one member to the U.S. Senate and elect 12 candidates to serve in the U.S. House of Representatives from each of the state’s 12 congressional districts. Voters will decide on a constitutional amendment to legalize marijuana and peacetime veterans eligibility to receive the veterans’ property tax deduction in 2020.
Important dates to remember:
- June 2, 2020: Primary Election
- May 12: Voter registration deadline
- November 3, 2020: General Election
- October 13: Voter registration deadline
New Jersey does not currently allow online voter registration. To register, voters can submit a paper registration form by mail to the voter registrar in their county of residence. Your vote is valuable to the state and makes a difference!
For every $1 given Million Voices can send 10 voter guides via text message to citizens like you.
- Religious FreedomAdam W. Schindler2020-07-29T22:27:16-04:00
- Human LifeAdam W. Schindler2020-09-18T19:39:13-04:00
- Biblical Justice and RehabilitationAdam W. Schindler2020-07-29T03:32:52-04:00
- Spiritual AwakeningAdam W. Schindler2020-09-17T08:56:11-04:00
- Israel & WorldAdam W. Schindler2020-08-10T17:15:53-04:00
- Equality and UnityAdam W. Schindler2020-09-18T19:24:07-04:00
- Those in needAdam W. Schindler2020-07-29T03:44:15-04:00
- Biblical, family, marriage & genderAdam W. Schindler2020-07-29T03:39:59-04:00
- StewardshipAdam W. Schindler2020-07-29T03:40:14-04:00
- God’s CreationAdam W. Schindler2020-07-29T03:43:30-04:00