In 2020, voters in Oregon will elect one member to the U.S. Senate and five candidates to serve in the U.S. House of Representatives from each of the state’s five congressional districts. Voters will be selecting candidates for the Oregon State Senate, Oregon State House of Representatives, attorney general, and secretary of state. Three Oregon Supreme Court Justices and four Oregon Court of Appeals Justices are up for nonpartisan election in 2020.
Important dates to remember:
- May 19, 2020: Primary Election
- April 28: Voter registration deadline
- November 3, 2020: General Election
- October 13: Voter registration deadline
Online voter registration is permitted in Oregon. Voters can also submit a paper registration form in person or by mail to the voter registrar in their county of residence.
Your vote is valuable to the state and makes a difference!
- Religious FreedomAdam W. Schindler2020-04-09T02:20:02+06:00
- Human LifeAdam W. Schindler2020-04-09T02:11:52+06:00
- Biblical Justice and RehabilitationAdam W. Schindler2020-04-09T02:12:42+06:00
- Spiritual AwakeningAdam W. Schindler2020-04-09T02:13:28+06:00
- Israel & WorldAdam W. Schindler2020-04-09T02:14:08+06:00
- Equality and UnityAdam W. Schindler2020-04-09T02:35:28+06:00
- Those in needAdam W. Schindler2020-04-28T23:46:57+06:00
- Biblical, family, marriage & genderAdam W. Schindler2020-04-28T23:46:23+06:00
- StewardshipAdam W. Schindler2020-04-28T23:45:30+06:00
- God’s CreationAdam W. Schindler2020-05-01T14:12:29+06:00