In 2020, voters in Rhode Island will elect one member to the U.S. Senate and two candidates to serve in the U.S. House of Representatives from each of the state’s two congressional districts. Voters will be selecting candidates for the Rhode Island State Senate, Rhode Island State House of Representatives and one seat in the Rhode Island General Assembly. **The Rhode Island presidential primary election has been moved to June 2, due to the COVID-19 situation. The state will now be voting primarily by mail.
Important dates to remember:
- (NEW DATE) June 2, 2020: Presidential Preference Primary Election
- May 3: Voter registration deadline
- September 8, 2020: State Primary Election
- August 9: Voter registration deadline
- November 3, 2020: General Election
- October 4: Voter registration deadline
Online voter registration is permitted in Rhode Island. Voters can also submit a paper registration form in person or by mail to the voter registrar in their county of residence.
Your vote is valuable to the state and makes a difference!
- Religious FreedomAdam W. Schindler2020-04-09T02:20:02+06:00
- Human LifeAdam W. Schindler2020-04-09T02:11:52+06:00
- Biblical Justice and RehabilitationAdam W. Schindler2020-04-09T02:12:42+06:00
- Spiritual AwakeningAdam W. Schindler2020-04-09T02:13:28+06:00
- Israel & WorldAdam W. Schindler2020-04-09T02:14:08+06:00
- Equality and UnityAdam W. Schindler2020-04-09T02:35:28+06:00
- Those in needAdam W. Schindler2020-04-28T23:46:57+06:00
- Biblical, family, marriage & genderAdam W. Schindler2020-04-28T23:46:23+06:00
- StewardshipAdam W. Schindler2020-04-28T23:45:30+06:00
- God’s CreationAdam W. Schindler2020-05-01T14:12:29+06:00