In 2020, voters in Tennessee will elect one member to the U.S. Senate and nine candidates to serve in the U.S. House from each of the state’s nine congressional districts. Voters will be selecting candidates for the Tennessee State Senate, Tennessee State House of Representatives and trial court judges. One Tennessee Court of Appeals Justice will be up for retention election. Tennessee held their presidential primary election March 3rd.
Important dates to remember:
- August 6, 2020: State Primary Election
- July 7: Voter registration deadline
- July 17 – August 1: Early voting
- November 3, 2020: General Election
- October 5: Voter registration deadline
- October 14 – 29: Early voting
Online voter registration is permitted in Tennessee. Voters can also submit a paper registration form in person or by mail to the voter registrar in their county of residence.
Your vote is valuable to the state and makes a difference!
- Religious FreedomAdam W. Schindler2020-04-09T02:20:02+06:00
- Human LifeAdam W. Schindler2020-04-09T02:11:52+06:00
- Biblical Justice and RehabilitationAdam W. Schindler2020-04-09T02:12:42+06:00
- Spiritual AwakeningAdam W. Schindler2020-04-09T02:13:28+06:00
- Israel & WorldAdam W. Schindler2020-04-09T02:14:08+06:00
- Equality and UnityAdam W. Schindler2020-04-09T02:35:28+06:00
- Those in needAdam W. Schindler2020-04-28T23:46:57+06:00
- Biblical, family, marriage & genderAdam W. Schindler2020-04-28T23:46:23+06:00
- StewardshipAdam W. Schindler2020-04-28T23:45:30+06:00
- God’s CreationAdam W. Schindler2020-05-01T14:12:29+06:00