In 2020, voters in Utah will elect four candidates to serve in the U.S. House of Representatives from each of the state’s four congressional districts. Utah is holding an election for governor, lieutenant governor and attorney general. Voters will be selecting candidates for the Utah State Senate and Utah State House of Representatives. In addition, one Utah Supreme Court Justice and six Utah Court of Appeals Justices will be up for a retention election. Utah held their presidential primary election March 3rd.
Important dates to remember:
- June 30, 2020: State Primary Election
- June 23: Voter registration deadline
- June 16 – June 26: Early voting
- November 3, 2020: General Election
- October 27: Voter registration deadline
- October 20 – 30: Early voting
Online voter registration is permitted in Utah. Voters can also submit a paper registration form in person or by mail to the voter registrar in their county of residence.
Your vote is valuable to the state and makes a difference!
- Religious FreedomAdam W. Schindler2020-04-09T02:20:02+06:00
- Human LifeAdam W. Schindler2020-04-09T02:11:52+06:00
- Biblical Justice and RehabilitationAdam W. Schindler2020-04-09T02:12:42+06:00
- Spiritual AwakeningAdam W. Schindler2020-04-09T02:13:28+06:00
- Israel & WorldAdam W. Schindler2020-04-09T02:14:08+06:00
- Equality and UnityAdam W. Schindler2020-04-09T02:35:28+06:00
- Those in needAdam W. Schindler2020-04-28T23:46:57+06:00
- Biblical, family, marriage & genderAdam W. Schindler2020-04-28T23:46:23+06:00
- StewardshipAdam W. Schindler2020-04-28T23:45:30+06:00
- God’s CreationAdam W. Schindler2020-05-01T14:12:29+06:00