In 2020, voters in Wyoming will elect one member to the U.S. Senate and one candidate to serve in the U.S. House of Representatives from the state’s one at-large congressional district. Voters will be selecting candidates for the Wyoming State Senate and Wyoming State House of Representatives. In addition, two Wyoming Supreme Court Justices are up for retention election in 2020. **The Wyoming Democratic Presidential Caucus has been moved to April 17, due to the COVID-19 situation, and will now be voting entirely by mail.
Important dates to remember:
- April 17: Democratic Presidential Caucus
- August 18, 2020: State Primary Election
- August 3: Voter registration deadline
- November 3, 2020: General Election
- October 19: Voter registration deadline
Wyoming does not currently allow online voter registration. To register, voters can submit a paper registration form in person or by mail to the voter registrar in their county of residence. Voters can also register at the polls on Election Day. Your vote is valuable to the state and makes a difference!
For every $1 given Million Voices can send 10 voter guides via text message to citizens like you.
- Religious FreedomAdam W. Schindler2020-07-29T22:27:16-04:00
- Human LifeAdam W. Schindler2020-09-18T19:39:13-04:00
- Biblical Justice and RehabilitationAdam W. Schindler2020-07-29T03:32:52-04:00
- Spiritual AwakeningAdam W. Schindler2020-09-17T08:56:11-04:00
- Israel & WorldAdam W. Schindler2020-08-10T17:15:53-04:00
- Equality and UnityAdam W. Schindler2020-09-18T19:24:07-04:00
- Those in needAdam W. Schindler2020-07-29T03:44:15-04:00
- Biblical, family, marriage & genderAdam W. Schindler2020-07-29T03:39:59-04:00
- StewardshipAdam W. Schindler2020-07-29T03:40:14-04:00
- God’s CreationAdam W. Schindler2020-07-29T03:43:30-04:00