- CURRENT PROGRESS: 50% 50%
Use this guide to support the Texas Transactional Currency Bills SB 2334 and HB4903:
Copy the sample email template below:
April 21, 2023
Any Town, TX, 12345-1234
Dear Honorable [Representative or Senator] [LastName],
I support the digital gold currency bills currently under consideration and request that you vote yes to this initiative. Senator Bryan Hughes introduced Senate Bill 2334 on March 10, while state Representative Mark Dorazio introduced House Bill 4903 on the same day, stating that a fractional equivalent amount of physical gold would back the digital currency.
I support this initiative because it allows Texans and others interested in investing in Texas to have a gold-backed currency to use in the marketplace during these globally uncertain economic times. As the largest of the 48 contiguous states and the second most populated state in the USA, it makes sense that Texas led a bold initiative to safeguard our economy.
Thank you for serving as my elected official. I appreciate your efforts on behalf of your constituents and keep you in my daily prayers.
Email when you’re ready:
1) Include your full legal name and address at the top of the email along with the date, just as you would for a letter being sent in the mail. Yes, this is an email, however, messages from within the elected officials are the only ones that have any weight. They first want to know if the message is from a constituent. They will continue reading when they see the address is within their district.
2) Always address elected officials as ‘The Honorable’ using their official title (Representative, Senator, Assemblyman) and last name. (i.e.. Honorable Senator Golden)
3) Edit the email to include the Senate Bill number for your State Senator and the House Bill number for your Representative or Assemblyman in the first paragraph.
4) Modify the second paragraph if you have specific reasons you support the Bill based on your research.
5) Thank your official for serving. Do not remind them that you vote based on their voting record, they know that already.
6) Let your elected official know you are praying for them.
7) Sign your letter electronically with your full legal name.
8.) Call your elected officials’ office to verify that they received your email.