Health and Provision
There are taskmasters oppressing the people (see Ex. 3:7) and so we cry out for the restoration of God’s heart and covenant design for our health and provision. We can confidently trust in our good Father and in the finished work of the Cross of Jesus Christ to bring wholeness to our bodies, minds, hearts, and spirits.
“…do not worry [be of divided mind]…but seek first His kingdom and His righteousness and all these things will be added to you.”
Therefore, since the children share in flesh and blood, He Himself likewise also partook of the same, that through death He might render powerless him who had the power of death, that is, the devil, and might free those who through fear of death were subject to slavery all their lives. For assuredly He does not give help to angels, but He gives help to the descendant [SEED] of Abraham.
Ps. 103:2-5; John 15:11
What God is going to do with the taskmaster/oppressor:
Surely, thus says the Lord, “Even the captives of the mighty man will be taken away, And the prey of the tyrant will be rescued. For I will contend with the one who contends with you, And I will save your sons.”
- God is binding the wounds of America – binding up the brokenhearted; applying healing balm in hurt places and places we don’t even know need healing.
- Thank you, God, for hearing and responding to the cries of your people in this hour.
- A fresh release of Love into the Body of Christ; the love of Jesus that surpasses judgmentalism and offense, that sees beyond brokenness and offers Hope and healing.
- Declare the overcoming of hurt, fear of lack, and spiritual poverty, and the restoring/renewing of wholeness, trust, and provision.
- For the glory of God’s name, let the testimonies of victory come forth.
Rise Invitation Code for App Signup: