I Timothy 2:1-3 MSG
This word is at the core of my heart everyday concerning the work we do. There couldn’t be a more appropriate response to the crisis we are facing right now. The severity of circumstance that has been imposed through the coronavirus pandemic has stricken many people globally with great concern of contamination and the welfare of their nation. As believers, we know Who our unmatchable Helper and Healer is, and we implore Him for His intervention.
“Don’t fret or worry. Instead of worrying, pray. Let petitions and praises shape your worries into prayers, letting God know your concerns. Before you know it, a sense of God’s wholeness, everything coming together for good, will come and settle you down. It’s wonderful what happens when Christ displaces worry at the center of your life.” Philippians 4:6-7 MSG
President Trump has just declared that this upcoming Sunday, March 15, will be a National Day of Prayer; “We are a country that, throughout our history, has looked to God for protection and strength in times like these. No matter where you may be, I encourage you to turn towards prayer in an act of faith…”
It is my great honor to declare Sunday, March 15th as a National Day of Prayer. We are a Country that, throughout our history, has looked to God for protection and strength in times like these….
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 13, 2020
I am thankful that our president, and others in the past, have designated specific times to nationally pray in response to crisis. We are grateful for all who will be joining in this appointed time of prayer! “The heartfelt and persistent prayer of a righteous man (or woman) can accomplish much.” James 5:16 AMP. This is our hope and His promise.
God bless and keep you!
- Religious FreedomAdam W. Schindler2020-04-09T02:20:02+06:00
- Human LifeAdam W. Schindler2020-04-09T02:11:52+06:00
- Biblical Justice and RehabilitationAdam W. Schindler2020-04-09T02:12:42+06:00
- Spiritual AwakeningAdam W. Schindler2020-04-09T02:13:28+06:00
- Israel & WorldAdam W. Schindler2020-04-09T02:14:08+06:00
- Equality and UnityAdam W. Schindler2020-04-09T02:35:28+06:00
- Those in needAdam W. Schindler2020-04-28T23:46:57+06:00
- Biblical, family, marriage & genderAdam W. Schindler2020-04-28T23:46:23+06:00
- StewardshipAdam W. Schindler2020-04-28T23:45:30+06:00
- God’s CreationAdam W. Schindler2020-05-01T14:12:29+06:00