Thursday, May 7th, 2020 | 11 AM PDT – 2 PM EDT
I will bless the Lord Who has given me counsel; My heart also instructs me in the night seasons. I have set the Lord always before me;
because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. Therefore, my heart is glad, and my glory rejoices; my flesh also will rest in hope. For You will not leave my soul in Sheol, nor will You allow Your Holy One to see corruption. You will show me the path of life; in Your presence is fullness of joy;
at Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.
The Lord’s Strong Right Arm!
Consistently throughout scripture, the Lord comes in and delivers with His strong arm, His outstretched arm, or His mighty right hand. When the Lord reaches into our circumstances, he saves us from calamity with His power and might! Whether we are living in want or plenty, fear or confidence, anxiety or peace, it is God’s who is present to do all we need. We can put our trust in this mighty right hand of protection. We can be at peace and live in the fullness of joy knowing that God has us in His hands.
Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you.
I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.
In the book of Isaiah, the prophet declares to Israel that God will uphold them with His righteous right hand. Not only is this a prophetic encouragement to not be afraid, but it is also a promise of deliverance from the Father. Scripture also tells us that Jesus is seated at the right hand of the Father. This is the place of authority where Jesus actively continues his ongoing work of constantly living to make intercession for us. What this means is that in every circumstance, every moment of life, there is a Present Helper and Deliverer to Whom we can cry out. In all things, at all times, God’s strong right hand is ready and able to deliver.
It is critical in this hour that we come to know the power of God to deliver and save; both our own circumstances and for our nation. God has not set us up for destruction. We have the authority in Jesus to pray and release the good news that God is strong and will deliver us from evil.
- Religious FreedomAdam W. Schindler2020-07-29T22:27:16-04:00
- Human LifeAdam W. Schindler2020-07-29T03:33:40-04:00
- Biblical Justice and RehabilitationAdam W. Schindler2020-07-29T03:32:52-04:00
- Spiritual AwakeningAdam W. Schindler2020-07-29T03:34:34-04:00
- Israel & WorldAdam W. Schindler2020-07-29T03:34:44-04:00
- Equality and UnityAdam W. Schindler2020-07-29T03:34:57-04:00
- Those in needAdam W. Schindler2020-07-29T03:44:15-04:00
- Biblical, family, marriage & genderAdam W. Schindler2020-07-29T03:39:59-04:00
- StewardshipAdam W. Schindler2020-07-29T03:40:14-04:00
- God’s CreationAdam W. Schindler2020-07-29T03:43:30-04:00