With Spiritual Awakening Comes Spiritual Warfare
“Even from eternity I am He, and there is none who can deliver out of My hand; I act and who can reverse it?” says the Lord (Isaiah 43:13).
No Apathy Nor Retreat
In II Kings 13:14-19, Elisha presented Joash, King of Israel, the prospect of defeating the Arameans at Aphek. Elisha ordered him to “Take the arrows–strike the ground,” to which King Joash responded by hitting the ground only three times and stopping. Elisha reproved. Only striking the ground thrice was symbolic of Joash’s apathy towards his enemy. This cost him in the battle with Aram.
We cannot allow apathy nor retreat to be found in us, but rather a willingness to fight to the end!
“God is strong, and He wants you strong. So take everything the Master has set out for you, well-made weapons of the best materials. And put them to use so you will be able to stand up to everything the Devil throws your way. This is no afternoon athletic contest that we’ll walk away from and forget about in a couple of hours. This is for keeps, a life-or-death fight to the finish against the Devil and all his angels” (Ephesians 6:10-12 MSG).
Please pray with us for the justice of God to be served, that all corruption be uncovered, and for the innocent to be defended. We also ask that all legal ballots be rightly counted, and any illegal ballots will be found and discarded.
- Religious FreedomAdam W. Schindler2020-07-29T22:27:16-04:00
- Human LifeAdam W. Schindler2020-09-18T19:39:13-04:00
- Biblical Justice and RehabilitationAdam W. Schindler2020-07-29T03:32:52-04:00
- Spiritual AwakeningAdam W. Schindler2020-09-17T08:56:11-04:00
- Israel & WorldAdam W. Schindler2020-08-10T17:15:53-04:00
- Equality and UnityAdam W. Schindler2020-09-18T19:24:07-04:00
- Those in needAdam W. Schindler2020-07-29T03:44:15-04:00
- Biblical, family, marriage & genderAdam W. Schindler2020-07-29T03:39:59-04:00
- StewardshipAdam W. Schindler2020-07-29T03:40:14-04:00
- God’s CreationAdam W. Schindler2020-07-29T03:43:30-04:00